Macmillan Test Maker is an online testing tool, which enable teachers of English as a foreign language to build tailored, timed tests for students, using a database of more than 1,000 exercises, totaling over 10,000 questions.
Students log in to sit the tests they have been set, which are automatically market and results sent to the teacher.
Test Maker includes:
- Exercises ranging from Beginner to Advanced (A2-C2) level.
- Automatic marking – so there’s not photocopying and no paperwork.
- Comprehensive question-by-question feedback for teachers and students.
- Access to the award winning Macmillan English Dictionary Online.
- General English resources testing grammar, listening and vocabulary skills.
- Resources for IELTS, TOEFL®, TOEIC®, and the Cambridge ESOL exams.
- Pre-built placement test covering grammatical structures, listening and reading comprehension.
- A messaging tool so teachers can easily provide students with test feedback.
To take a tour of the Test Maker, click here.